1 Small onion
8 oz mushrooms
2 Cups veggie broth
1 Cup frozen peas
1/4 Cup flour
1/2 Teaspoon garlic powder or some kind of seasoning
1/2 Milk (I use Rice)
Salt and Pepper
Frozen puff pastry sheets or make your own crust (I look up different kinds of crusts on Vegweb)
1. Preheat oven to 400F
2. Pell potatoes, carrots, onions and cut into 1/4 in cubes.
3. Chop mushrooms to desired size (some chop small, some cut in halves, some slice- its up to you)
4. Place broth, potatoes, carrots, onions and mushrooms in a saucepan and bring to boil
5. Cover and simmer on medium-low heat for 10-12 minutes or until potatoes are tender.
6. Add peas to pan.
7. In a bowl, combine flour, seasoning and milk and stir until smooth
8. Slowly pour milk mixture into pan. Stirring constantly.
9. Season with salt and pepper and cook for 5 minutes, or until sauce thickens
10. Pour mixture into casserole dish and top with the crust. Put 4 slits in crust.
11. Bake 30-35 minutes