Super super super yummy! Actually tasted like cheesecake (which completely impressed me since I LOVED me some good cheesecake back in the day). I have made this multiple times and I love it. Rich, creamy, DELICIOUS.
1 12.3 oz Extra Firm Light Silken Tofu
1 8oz package of Tofutti Better Than Cream Cheese
3/4 Cup sugar
1/2 Cup vegan Milk (I prefer Rice)
1/4 or 1/3lb of dark chocolate
5 Tablespoons peanut butter
2 Tablespoons lemon juice
1 Teaspoon canilla
3 Tablespoons cornstarch
1 prepared graham cracker crust
1. Preheat oven to 350F
2.Drain tofu and put it and the cream cheese into food processor. Blend until Smooth
3. Add sugar and milk and process until sugar is dissolved.
4. Add remaining ingredients (except peanut butter, chocolate and crust) and process until completely smooth
5. Melt chocolate in microwave safe container so its soft enough to blend. (or heat over stove)
6. Pour half of your blended cream into a separate bowl and fold in the chocolate until its fully incorporated.
7. Pour chocolate mixture into pie crust.
8. Add peanut butter to remaining cream mixture and blend until smooth (taste test and add more peanut butter if you prefer)
9. Pour peanut butter mixture into pie crust over the chocolate mixture.
10. Bake 55 minutes(dont allow it to get brown)
Filling will be slightly jiggly and wont set completely until chilled.
11. Allow to cool and then refrigerate until chilled (longer the better)